To make trade orders with Blue Wing Books a credit account must be established and our terms of trade must be agreed with. If you do not have a credit account with Blue Wing Books your order must paid for in full before it will be sent. Contact Blue Wing Books for enquires.
TERMS OF TRADE
- Retailers may be offered a Thirty Day Credit Account with Blue Wing Books, subject to their agreement to pay in full all invoices raised in any one month not later than the end of the following month. Payment outside the terms of agreement may result in suspension or withdrawal of the Thirty Day Credit Account.
- Title to the goods shall remain vested in the Publisher and shall not pass to the Bookseller until full payment for all of the purchase price for the books and all other amounts owing to the Publisher are received by the Publisher.
- Unless otherwise arranged, books are supplied on a Sale or Return basis on a free-into-store basis at a rate to be negotiated between two parties.
- Terms of Trade may be varied for special events, but shall not affect the standard trading terms.
- Returns of overstocks may be accepted between three and twelve months from date of supply.
- Returns must be authorised by Blue Wing Books, labelled and accompanied by a copy of the Returns Authorisation Form, before acceptance by the Publisher.
- All books must be in mint condition with no markings, and stickers must be removed.
- The packaging and transportation of returns to the Publisher is solely the responsibility of the bookseller.